11 Posts
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Who designed this! - Does anyone know who designed this vintage light?
    3 Comments
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Patio and Tree Dilemma! - Hello! My husband and bought a cool Mid Century home with a very strange patio. The family who owned the house before us planted a tree in a... Read More
    2 Comments
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Kitchen island and Entertaining - When you place your kitchen table against the back of your island, does it make entertaining harder? I am so used to guest standing around t... Read More
    8 Comments
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Ideas for a Mid Century exterior - My husband and I bought this fixer upper house in Colorado and have been working on the interior. With spring coming we are starting to thin... Read More
    3 Comments
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Kitchen Island Mistake! - Hello! My husband and I added a kitchen island with great storage. We were talked out of having an overhang for a breakfast bar because the ... Read More
    8 Comments
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Kitchen Island Mistake! - Hello! My husband and I added a kitchen island with great storage. We were talked out of having an overhang for a breakfast bar because the ... Read More
    16 Comments
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Strange half wall head scratcher! - Just bought this mid century fixer upper and getting excited for spring. The curb appeal needs some work. This wall does not match the style... Read More
    6 Comments
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Organization Help Needed! - My husband and I bought a few mid century fixer upper. The house has tiny closets throughout including our front entry. On one side is a dou... Read More
    5 Comments
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Wall texture! - I own a 1965 bi level under going a kitchen remodel. We had to repair a patch of drywall that will be visible. Does anyone know how to achie... Read More
    1 Comment
Brigmax 1 started a discussion
Help with picking a door color - My husband works from home in a studio that we had built for us a few summers ago. He painted the door a happy, bright yellow. People either... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...