4 Posts
brittlenay started a discussion
Large Living Room - Help - We have lived here for over a year and I have yet to really put This room together. Need artwork, to fill blank spots, and possibly switch u... Read More
    7 Comments
brittlenay started a discussion
Help- custom paneled fridge sticks out! - We are in the home stretch of our remodel- today appliances went in. I got custom paneled appliances and this is what it looks like installe... Read More
    97 Comments
brittlenay started a discussion
1920's & 30's Industrial Lighting? - Stumbled across the site Obsolete and am obsessed with their lights! I can't spend $5k on lights for my kitchen - anyone know of a good site... Read More
    1 Comment
brittlenay started a discussion
Tile whole wall? Talk me out of it! - We are almost done with our house remodel! I found a different countertop (had my heart set on London Sky by Zodiaq, turns out it's back ord... Read More
    37 Comments