2999 Comments
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: What size corbels do I need for a 15” marble overhang?
    19 Comments
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: First Draft of kitchen
1 Like    13 Comments
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: Built-in fire pit or portable? I could use some advice!
    18 Comments
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: Backsplash help
1 Like    53 Comments
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: Great!
    1 Comment
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: Close Gap Between Cabinets and Ceiling?
2 Likes    90 Comments
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: I hate my washing machine
5 Likes    95 Comments
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: What is your level of experience with home projects?
6 Likes    32 Comments    795 Votes
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: Formal LR Furniture Configuration
2 Likes    514 Comments
Bruce Crawford commented on a discussion: Huge fight with husband over cabinets. Need help.
3 Likes    88 Comments
Show More Events...