7 Posts
cantwait246 started a discussion
I like the tile! is this readily available? manufacturer? - Where can I find the tile used on the fireplace and kitchen backsplash?
1 Like    1 Comment
cantwait246 started a discussion
The chandelier, brand? Name? - Can you tell us the name and brand of the beautiful chandelier, please?
    4 Comments
cantwait246 started a discussion
Murphy beds - This is beautifully appointed! Where ma I find the Murphy beds? Much appreciated, Ann
1 Like    1 Comment
cantwait246 started a discussion
The dressers? - The dressers are great, what brand and where are they available, please?
    3 Comments
cantwait246 started a discussion
Ventilation - I think your studio in your basement is fantastic! How did you build or make the ventilation for your soldering area? Thanks!
    Comment
cantwait246 started a discussion
Lovely Master - Love the sconces, where can one find them? Thanks
    7 Comments
cantwait246 started a discussion
Please tell me the maker of the bed, I love it! - Please tell me the maker of the bed, I love it!
    2 Comments