14 Posts
carpenter1969 started a discussion
what colour is the white? - What is your white paint colour?
    Comment
carpenter1969 started a discussion
I am looking for a natural stain (matte) that doesn't yellow white oak - I would like to find a stain that maintains the natural look of the rift sawn white oak island cabinet for our house. I need to protect it ... Read More
    5 Comments
carpenter1969 started a discussion
    Comment
carpenter1969 started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
carpenter1969 started a discussion
Size of custom range hood over 36" gas range - I am getting mixed messages about the size of a custom range hood over a 36" gas range. Some say it should be 3" bigger on each s... Read More
    2 Comments
carpenter1969 started a discussion
    Comment
carpenter1969 started a discussion
    Comment
carpenter1969 started a discussion
Where can I find 71/4 x 3/4' shiplap in British Columbia? - I like a wider shiplap and cant seem to source it. Anyone purchased it recently? Thanks!
    1 Comment
carpenter1969 started a discussion
    1 Comment
carpenter1969 started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...