12 Posts
cassv started a discussion
Exterior paint colour suggestion - Hi, I want to paint my old white aluminum siding and want a warm light neutral that isnt yellow, pink or greenish looking. Just something ve... Read More
    Comment
cassv started a discussion
Need someone to repair original hardwood issue - Moved into a house original hardwood floors were re-stained however a piece of one of the planks ripped off- it was sticking up. Sort of loo... Read More
    5 Comments
cassv started a discussion
Odd streaks along paint - We moved into a house that is painted beautifully except for one of the bedrooms has these shiny streaks all down the walls. some people say... Read More
    4 Comments
cassv started a discussion
Black mold? - I bought a nicely kept house and everything is great but I noticed the cold cellar is a bit damp and there is this black spot on the wall sh... Read More
    7 Comments
cassv started a discussion
Rusty clothes rack backyard - I'm looking for advice who would I contact to remove one of those big square clothing racks from the backyard it's rusty, the pole goes into... Read More
    2 Comments
cassv started a discussion
Splintering deck - I'm considering purchasing a home that has an old deck that's all splintered, Is there a way to repair it if it almost looks frayed? Or, do... Read More
    4 Comments
cassv started a discussion
Paint fireplace - Who do you call to paint fireplace brick?
    1 Comment
cassv started a discussion
Builder grade kitchen cabinets...boring - Is it possible to replace builder grade kitchen cabinetry without disturbing the floor?
    2 Comments
cassv started a discussion
Who to call? - I'm looking to have an old deck and fence power washed and re-stained rather then re-building everything because it's too much money. I also... Read More
    1 Comment
cassv started a discussion
Basement laundry room reno - Can entire renovation be done in a laundry room that has the furnace with a hose going to the drain in the same room? The floor is awful and... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...