68 Posts
cathymca started a discussion
What is the name of the black stone used for the bar? - Hard to find black stone these days! Thank you!
    Comment
cathymca started a discussion
chandelier recommendations for foyer - I would love to replace this chandelier which is 22 years old. Any suggestions please? I'd like to move away from brass fixtures.
    9 Comments
cathymca started a discussion
Colors for shutters and front door - We're thinking of changing the colors of our exterior. The house next door has black shutters and door so although I like the look we want ... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
cathymca started a discussion
    4 Comments
cathymca started a discussion
What color to paint this refurbished fireplace mantel? - My husband is almost finished with refurbishing this very old mantel and we'd like to get some advice on the color to paint it. (That's a ... Read More
    21 Comments
cathymca started a discussion
Too small for large vanity mirror? - I am looking for a light fixture to hang over an unframed mirror that is 57" wide x 40" tall. I love this mosaic light but is it too small ... Read More
    1 Comment
cathymca started a discussion
Mounting the fixture - Can this fixture be hung with the lights facing downward?
    1 Comment
cathymca started a discussion
    Comment
cathymca started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...