19 Posts
Cori Doughty started a discussion
Paris 4D - I like this because of the multiple shelves but the other piece matches the armoir...thoughts?
    4 Comments
Cori Doughty started a discussion
credenza’s for consideration - Can I see what they look like inside?
    Comment
Cori Doughty started a discussion
we’re you thinking for the downstairs? - We’re you thinking the downstairs
    Comment
Cori Doughty started a discussion
Pottery Barn desk - I like the pottery barn better. The other is nice but I think pottery barn is timeless. Cd
    Comment
Cori Doughty started a discussion
The gray and white are both nice - Either will work but I like the contract of the gray with the white desk.
    1 Comment
Cori Doughty started a discussion
    2 Comments
Cori Doughty started a discussion
Lamps bedroom - I like these. Is the bottom silver or brushed gold?
    Comment
Cori Doughty started a discussion
Nightstand - I'm not sure about this. It doesn't speak to me.
    1 Comment
Cori Doughty started a discussion
Blue Nightstand - It's cute but concerned that it's not a timeless piece. I"m not a person that changes out their furniture regularly.
    1 Comment
Cori Doughty started a discussion
Nightstand lamp - It's interesting and not sure how I feel about it.
    Comment
Show More Events...