10 Posts
ced653 started a discussion
vintage key display - hello! I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for displaying a collection of vintage keys? my husband's grandfather collected them and when ... Read More
    11 Comments
ced653 started a discussion
Which rug? - Hello, its been a while since I was here... At long last we are getting a new rug! Now the dilemma, which one? I chose the one in the 3rd ph... Read More
1 Like    38 Comments
ced653 started a discussion
wardrobe from ikea "odda" - Does anyone own this wardrobe and is it any good? I would rather buy a pax wardrobe but they are not "cool" enough for a 12 year old...
    1 Comment
ced653 started a discussion
A new desk... - Hi, I am after another opinion/ideas on our desk. This is our family/living/TV/entertaining room and it gets used a lot. We are a family o... Read More
    2 Comments
ced653 started a discussion
Teen bedroom furniture - Hi, I have a dilemma with my sons room, he has a wooden bed that we are keeping and my mother in law bought him an ikea micke desk in black ... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
ced653 started a discussion
Ikea "Ingmarie" curtains? - Hi, this is a trivial question... I would like to change the curtains in the lounge, they don't go, I just put up the curtains from our old ... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
ced653 started a discussion
Finishing the lounge - This is our family room, we do all sorts in here, tv, reading, playing, computing and the girls use ikea chairs to draw and do crafts on the... Read More
    5 Comments
ced653 started a discussion
House measurements - This is a tad strange, but I just don't get how you measure houses... We are metric, which doesn't help, but my flat is 95m square, which i... Read More
    1 Comment
ced653 started a discussion
The kitchen curtain... Done!! What do you think? - Hi I asked for some advice on a kitchen curtain, or pelmet really, so I'm back with a picture of the finished result. I had my husband put ... Read More
    5 Comments
ced653 started a discussion
What window dressing?? - This is my kitchen, with a window above the sink. The room isn't very light as you can tell so I don't want anything too heavy that blocks ... Read More
    21 Comments