21 Posts
Colleen started a discussion
vanity - hello, where is the vanity purchased?
    3 Comments
Colleen started a discussion
where can i purchase those chairs? - chairs where can i purchase them?
    Comment
Colleen started a discussion
bathtub make and model - can you tell me what type and manufacturer of the bathtub, thanks
    2 Comments
Colleen started a discussion
love this basement!,, - can you tell me wood and/or stain used for the inset t.v. cabinet? was this purchased or custom? thanks so much.
    2 Comments
Colleen started a discussion
    1 Comment
Colleen started a discussion
Carpet - There was a link for where to buy the carpet. I cannot view the rest of the questions. Can someone help? Please
    Comment
Colleen started a discussion
Carpet - Where can I purchase the rug?
    Comment
Colleen started a discussion
Carpet - Where was the carpet purchased? Thank you(:
    Comment
Colleen started a discussion
Area rug - Where can I find the rug in the home office?
    Comment
Colleen started a discussion
Dresser - Where is the dresser from?
1 Like    3 Comments
Show More Events...