11 Posts
Matthew Marc started a discussion
Canadel Champlain farmhouse table? Anyone? - Hi all, wondered if anyone has any experience with Canadels Champlain dining room tables? We’re looking at a farmhouse style. There website ... Read More
    2 Comments
Matthew Marc started a discussion
Need help with pendant selection, any thoughts? - Hi everyone, I’m in the process of finalizing the details of a kitchen that we are redesigning. The picture you are seeing of the kitchen is... Read More
    8 Comments
Matthew Marc started a discussion
Cleaning Glass Pendants—PIA??? - Hi everyone, I’m thinking about hanging three glass pendants above a large kitchen island (12x3.5). My concern is their maintenance after he... Read More
    14 Comments
Matthew Marc started a discussion
Should cupola color match house? - Hi everyone, question regarding cupolas. If all of my trim for the Gables, windows, gutters, etc. is sand tone (no white anywhere) can the c... Read More
    2 Comments
Matthew Marc started a discussion
Dimplex Ignite? Electric fireplace - Hi everyone, looking for direct back from anyone who has had the Dimplex Ignite fireplace installed. How do you like it?
    1 Comment
Matthew Marc started a discussion
Icynene Foam Spray MDC-200-C Questions??? - Wondering if anyone has used this spray foam and what there experience has been. There are now other versions that supposedly have lower VOC... Read More
    2 Comments
Matthew Marc started a discussion
STONECRAFT? Anyone have feedback on this product? - Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone has any experience using this product for an outside application. We’re thinking about doing our front wal... Read More
    17 Comments
Matthew Marc started a discussion
Andersen 200 Window Color Help! - Hi everybody, I’m looking at getting the Anderson 200 windows in Sandtone But I’m unable to get an accurate Color representation as it varie... Read More
    5 Comments
Matthew Marc started a discussion
Dimplex Ignite Fireplace? - Does anyone have any experience with this particular unit? We are considering the 60 inch model. We could do gas but never used our last gas... Read More
    Comment
Matthew Marc started a discussion
What grid pattern would you choose for the windows? - Hi everyone, I have to start making decisions about windows and wondered if there’s a particular grid pattern that you think might fit best ... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...