Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
PHOTOS
KITCHEN & DINING
Kitchen
Dining Room
Kitchen/Diner
BATHROOM
Bathroom
Cloakroom
Ensuite
LIVING
Living Room
Games Room
Conservatory
OUTDOOR
Garden
Balcony
Patio
BEDROOM
Bedroom
Kids' Bedroom
Nursery
SMALL SPACES
Small Kitchen
Small Bathroom
Small Garden
MORE ROOMS
Hallway
Staircase
Utility Room
Home Office
Entrance Hall
Pantry
House Exterior
Walk-in Wardrobe
View All
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in London
Interior Designers in London
Carpet & Flooring in London
Electricians in London
Garden Designers in London
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Birmingham
Interior Designers in Birmingham
Carpet & Flooring in Birmingham
Electricians in Birmingham
Garden Designers in Birmingham
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Manchester
Interior Designers in Manchester
Carpet & Flooring in Manchester
Electricians in Manchester
Garden Designers in Manchester
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Chandra Jackson
Ideabooks
Projects
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
4 Posts
20 August 2016
Chandra Jackson
started a discussion
Decorating Help! Ideas for curtains, lighting and decor....Please! -
We recently moved in a new home and I want to decorate our home. I have a lot of work to do. I would love some suggestions for curtains, lig...
Read More
2 Likes
22 Comments
See
22
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
18 August 2016
Chandra Jackson
started a discussion
Chandelier and curtains in the Breakfast area -
I'd like some help picking a chandelier and some curtains for the breakfast area. I can't decide if I want the oil rubbed bronze or a chrome...
Read More
1 Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
18 August 2016
Chandra Jackson
started a discussion
Help decorating new home....Please! -
We bought a new home a few months ago....we have a lot of beige walls and windows with only blinds. I'm hoping to put up a few curtains and ...
Read More
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
18 August 2016
Chandra Jackson
started a discussion
Need Help Decorating New Home....Please!! -
We moved into a new home a few months ago and it's just so plain....lots of beige walls and only blinds on all of the windows. I want to add...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment