49 Posts
chara2 started a discussion
Finally, I harvested my Cucuzza - Due to constant battle with CVB, I gave up on growing cucurbita pepo and decided to substitute it with something else. Past summer, I tried ... Read More
    3 Comments
chara2 started a discussion
Wanted Kaki Persimmons scionwood - Hi, I posted this on the plant exchange forum, but would like to post it here as well. I'm looking for a pencil-thick Kaki persimmon scionwo... Read More
    2 Comments
chara2 started a discussion
WANTED: Kaki Persimmon Scionwood for grafting - Hi, I'm looking for a pencil-thick Kaki persimmon scionwood. Not many, just a few, preferably none-astringent type. I will gladly pay the co... Read More
    1 Comment
chara2 started a discussion
Should I graft Chocolate persimmon seedlings? - Hi, I have a few 1,5 y.o. seedlings grown from the seeds of the market bought persimmons, collected when I visited my family in Russia. The ... Read More
    3 Comments
chara2 started a discussion
HAVE: Yacon crown div. for Eg.Walking Onions - Hi there, I am about to harvest my yacon and would like to trade a crown division for some Egyptian walking onions or other perennial onions... Read More
    3 Comments
chara2 started a discussion
Please, help to ID this orchid from Foster Bot.Garden in Honolulu - Greetings, A few days ago I have visited Foster Botanical Garden and sow this gorgeous orchid right in the middle of the Lyon Orchid Garden.... Read More
    4 Comments
chara2 started a discussion
Please, help to ID this orchid from Foster Bot.Garden - Aloha, A few days ago I have visited Foster Botanical Garden and sow this gorgeous orchid right in the middle of the Lyon Orchid Garden. Unf... Read More
    3 Comments
chara2 started a discussion
Is this an apricot? - Hi, this seedling has been given to me as an apricot. Would you please, confirm that it is the apricot? Thanks. Greatly appreciate your help... Read More
    2 Comments
chara2 started a discussion
Need help IDing this shrub or tree - Hello, this shrub or tree I received as bareroot twig labeled Boysenberry. I doubt that it is. Would someone ID it, so I may plant it in the... Read More
    1 Comment
chara2 started a discussion
Orange trunk is oozing - what is it? - Greetings, I have this Valencia Orange for 2,5 years. All this time it has been planted outside. It has survived 2 crazy florida winters wit... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...