11 Posts
cherrypeterson started a discussion
Banquette cushions - Does anyone have a good source for cushions for banquettes, mudrooms, etc? I realize they are often custom sizes & I may have to go tha... Read More
    4 Comments
cherrypeterson started a discussion
Banquette cushions - Does anyone have a good source for cushions for banquettes, mudrooms, etc? I realize they are often custom sizes & I may have to go tha... Read More
    2 Comments
cherrypeterson started a discussion
Large vent hood - Love these boards - I get so much inspiration here! We are in the process of building a home. Our kitchen will have a cooktop area of appr... Read More
    7 Comments
cherrypeterson started a discussion
Lighting over island - Our electricians are working on the lighting wiring & I need to make a decision on 2 vs 3 lights over our 4x8' island. The rectangular ... Read More
    2 Comments
cherrypeterson started a discussion
"Grown-up" pink paint color - I'm looking for a "grown" up light pink color to paint my craft room. The furniture/shelves are IKEA white, the floors will be da... Read More
    6 Comments
cherrypeterson started a discussion
"Grown-up" pink paint color - I'm looking for a "grown" up light pink color to paint my craft room. The furniture/shelves are IKEA white, the floors will be da... Read More
    10 Comments
cherrypeterson started a discussion
Grown up pink - Looking for suggestions for a sophisticated grown-up light pink to paint my craft room. Furniture/shelves are all Ikea white, floors will b... Read More
    2 Comments
cherrypeterson started a discussion
Stone & Hardie exterior - Needing some help on selecting stone & Hardiplank for our exterior on a new construction build. We like brown/cream blends of stone (ve... Read More
    1 Comment
cherrypeterson started a discussion
Headboard - Do you know where the headboard was purchased? Thanks in advance!
    1 Comment
cherrypeterson started a discussion
Stone? - What is the name of this stone?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...