14 Posts
Patrice C started a discussion
Floor tile - I really like the floor tile. Can you tell me what it is? Thanks.
    1 Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
I love the sofa. - Where can I find it.? Thanks.
    1 Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
I love this buffet - Can you tell me about this buffet. thanks.
    1 Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
I like the color of the wall and cabinet - Can you tell me the color paint that you used on it. Thanks.
    Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
    Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
I like the chairs. - Can you tell me about them.
    Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
I love the wall paper on the ceiling. - Can you tell me what brand/style it is?
    1 Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
does it come with a sink? - I want to know if it comes with a sink.
    1 Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
    1 Comment
Patrice C started a discussion
love the rug - where is the rug from?
    Comment
Show More Events...