54 Posts
clare started a discussion
what color is the wall - What colour is the wall in this photo the blue colour also please tell me the ceiling colour
    1 Comment
clare started a discussion
Paint color - What color white on walls please
1 Like    1 Comment
clare started a discussion
Paint color - What color white is the wainscoting ?
    Comment
clare started a discussion
Bench for king bed - I have a king bed and need a bench. All The ones I found in stores ie marshals, homesence etc are small almost for a queen. What size bench ... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
clare started a discussion
What wallpaper for paisley bedding - I have a king size paisley bedding (grey and white a little blue hue). I currently have a beige textured wallpaper but it Doesn't go with th... Read More
    1 Comment
clare started a discussion
Island post - Where did you get the post for the kitchen. Island . I know IKEA doesn't make something like that. Is it Home Depot or lowes something like... Read More
    1 Comment
clare started a discussion
Dimensions of island - Why are the dimension of the island
    Comment
clare started a discussion
Size of crown mouldings - What size is the crown moulding ?
    1 Comment
clare started a discussion
Marble wall tile - Is it one large slab the wall tile ? How is it installed ?
    1 Comment
clare started a discussion
Island size - What is the size of the island ?
    Comment
Show More Events...