6 Posts
Crystal started a discussion
Cabinet paint color? - Such a pretty green
    Comment
Crystal started a discussion
Can I fit a 3' x 6' dining table in this room? - In my new house (almost done) I'll have a 15'x20' living room with 2 large windows, 2 small closets in each back corner, and 2 doorways that... Read More
    4 Comments
Crystal started a discussion
height and diameter? - what is the size of the shade?
    1 Comment
Crystal started a discussion
Need help with kitchen island lighting - My kitchen will have an 8ft wide x 4 ft deep island centered in front of a range with a simple boxed-in hood, flanked by tall skinny windows... Read More
    8 Comments
Crystal started a discussion
Kitchen layout help - Hi all, I need help with new kitchen layout. We actually decided we didn't need the wall oven so that will go. The bookcase is where I plann... Read More
    25 Comments
Crystal started a discussion
    1 Comment