6 Posts
css174 started a discussion
Lovely space! What finish did you use on the walnut island? - What finish was used on the walnut island? Such a beautiful walnut color.
    3 Comments
css174 started a discussion
Love the floor color - Beautiful well planned remodel. We are starting a kitchen remodel and plan to refinish the existing red oak floor. Do you minding sharing th... Read More
    Comment
css174 started a discussion
Are the windows hard to keep clean? Love the placement! - We are remodeling our kitchen. I are adding a wall of widows that I would like to place exactly where yours are, right on the countertop. Do... Read More
    2 Comments
css174 started a discussion
What are the actual dimensions of the tray? - I am assuming the tray is 18 inches long but wondering how wide/deep it is. The description says 14" but I assume that includes the frame ... Read More
    2 Comments
css174 started a discussion
Love the sink. Could you tell me who makes it? - Love the look of this entire bathroom. Good job! Also curious where the mirror is located.
    1 Comment
css174 started a discussion
8 Likes    7 Comments