8 Posts
darbecs started a discussion
Material behind the tv? - Wondering what material was used.
    2 Comments
darbecs started a discussion
In over my head! Any suggestions for this fireplace project? - The good news is my fireplace remodel is nearly complete! The bad news is I'm stuck on how to finish it. One the left side will be an Alder ... Read More
    11 Comments
darbecs started a discussion
Stone? - Where did you get the stone?
    2 Comments
darbecs started a discussion
Wall treatment? - How is the fireplace wall treated? Is it stucco? Drywall? Metal?
3 Likes    1 Comment
darbecs started a discussion
Fireplace/TV Wall Needs Style - This wall has just way too much going on and lacks the one thing I really want for the fireplace: A mantel I wanted to rock this wall but th... Read More
    1 Comment
darbecs started a discussion
Stone - Where is the stone from? Brand and cut?
2 Likes    1 Comment
darbecs started a discussion
Mantel Material? - What is the mantel made out of?
    1 Comment
darbecs started a discussion
Drapery rod - Does the drapery rod curve? Where can I get one?
    Comment