6 Posts
Darcie Brown started a discussion
paint in bathroom with limestone tile and black countertops - This is a half bath on the main floor, most used washroom in the house. I would like to paint it a colour that’s not too dramatic but defin... Read More
    2 Comments
Darcie Brown started a discussion
interior door paint colors - I am moving into a house with an open concept floor plan. We plan to paint the walls, trim and ceiling Benjamin Moore Simply White, the fron... Read More
    3 Comments
Darcie Brown started a discussion
interior door paint colors - I am moving into a house with an open concept floor plan. We plan to paint the walls, trim and ceiling Benjamin Moore Simply White, the fron... Read More
    Comment
Darcie Brown started a discussion
Dry bar in master bedroom? - We have a small sitting area in our master bedroom with a built in dry bar. We can’t decide whether to scrap it or keep it. We will be repla... Read More
    11 Comments
Darcie Brown started a discussion
Mix and match stone inside house? - We are buying a house that has some beige rock accents. We would like to build a fireplace with a rock surround where shown on the photo. Th... Read More
    1 Comment
Darcie Brown started a discussion
How would you furnish this living room? - I want to be able to furnish my living room without chopping up the space, I like the openness. In an ideal world I would like a small secti... Read More
    1 Comment