5 Posts
Dave Seeburger started a discussion
How to waterproof showerpan when installing a tub inside of a shower? - I am interested in installing a tub inside of the shower. But I can't find any info on how to make sure the shower membrane is maintained/w... Read More
    9 Comments
Dave Seeburger started a discussion
How do you waterproof the shower pan? - More construction than design, but I am interested in this type of shower/tub install and can't find any info on how to make sure it is wate... Read More
2 Likes    3 Comments
Dave Seeburger started a discussion
How do you waterproof the shower pan? - More construction than design, but I am interested in this type of shower/tub install and can't find any info on how to make sure it is wate... Read More
    4 Comments
Dave Seeburger started a discussion
How do you waterproof the shower pan? - More construction than design, but I am interested in this type of shower/tub install and can't find any info on how to make sure it is wate... Read More
    2 Comments
Dave Seeburger started a discussion
How do you waterproof the shower pan? - More construction than design, but I am interested in this type of shower/tub install and can't find any info on how to make sure it is wate... Read More
    1 Comment