10 Posts
Lisa Smith started a discussion
what colour throw for dark teal sofa please? - The cushions aren’t staying but looking for throw ideas for this colour sofa please cushions will be cinnamon, stone, sand and blue colour. ... Read More
    5 Comments
Lisa Smith started a discussion
teal sofa looking for bright cushions. - I have a teal sofa with plaster pink walls. Looking for vibrant cushions of varying textures. (5). Thank you.
    6 Comments
Lisa Smith started a discussion
sunroom help. Looking for rug and cushion help please. - In my small sunroom I have a denim blue sectional. I have an accent chair doesn’t sit in the same area as the sectional. I’m looking for adv... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
Lisa Smith started a discussion
kitchen small appliance and roller blind advice - This is my new kitchen without the white quartz worktop and English oak vinyl flooring. What clout do you think for the kettle and toaster, ... Read More
    20 Comments
Lisa Smith started a discussion
paint colour for kitchen. - Having a new kitchen installed. The wall units are white Matt, and the base units dark blue. Im looking at painting between the units in Dul... Read More
    6 Comments
Lisa Smith started a discussion
kitchen pendant lights. - I am planning a new kitchen, but am going to have the same configuration as this. The dimensions are table only 120cmx61 or 180cmx61 includi... Read More
    2 Comments
Lisa Smith started a discussion
bathroom flooring - These are the wall tiles we’ve chosen for our tiny windowless en-suite bathroom which is 1.7x2.2m. I would like to use porcelain looking vin... Read More
    6 Comments
Lisa Smith started a discussion
Flooring. - Love the flooring. Can you tell me what it is? Thank you.
    Comment
Lisa Smith started a discussion
What colour lampshades? - Got the wall color the perfect shade I had envisioned. Now need help with choosing lampshade colours. Thinking about adding duck egg blue sc... Read More
    115 Comments
Lisa Smith started a discussion
Paint color - Trying to find a wall colour to go with the colors on my sectional sofa. i don't like dark grey. The room is kind of open plan, so want to c... Read More
    15 Comments