5 Posts
dbohn10 started a discussion
gray or pattern - Can’t decide. I have had the pattern one for so long and want to bring a little gray. Not sure if it looks ok or just need to get used to it... Read More
    4 Comments
dbohn10 started a discussion
rug or no rug. - Not sure if I should have a rug there or not.
    6 Comments
dbohn10 started a discussion
dining room with carpet or without? - Should I keep a rug there or get rid of it. Trying to update my house.
    7 Comments
dbohn10 started a discussion
Keep Above cabinet decor or leave blank? - Not sure if I should keep the decor up there or take it down
    7 Comments
dbohn10 started a discussion
What counters should I do I hate the tile I have. - What color counter of quartz or granite should I use. I want undermount sink and counter needs to match the tile in the shower.
    2 Comments