6 Posts
Debbie Smith started a discussion
Help needed to finish a credenza - I had a credenza made and it's got a mahogany trim that I'd like to keep as is. It has sort of a grey-green hue which will match the room ... Read More
    11 Comments
Debbie Smith started a discussion
What should I do with this wall? - Just removed a wall between kitchen and great room. I just bought 3 in shutters for the windows now what can I do with this wall? The cut... Read More
    3 Comments
Debbie Smith started a discussion
Great room dilemma. - Need help with window treatments. Hate curtains. Pool view is key.
    16 Comments
Debbie Smith started a discussion
Help! What should I do with these windows? Need to loose the drapes.
    Comment
Debbie Smith started a discussion
Great room dilemma - Can I cut into this stone to add a tv and mantel?
    3 Comments
Debbie Smith started a discussion
I want a mantel and the tv above it. Can this be done?
    Comment