6 Posts
debbysotherstuff started a discussion
dimensions please - What are the dimensions of the round and the square (rectangle?) please?
    1 Comment
debbysotherstuff started a discussion
feather - What are the dimensions please?
    1 Comment
debbysotherstuff started a discussion
Whole house renovation, working on decor, fabric for chairs - Having just completed a 10 year in the making renovation, we are working our way through interior design. Many of our selections were insp... Read More
1 Like    26 Comments
debbysotherstuff started a discussion
quality bath tub? - I am ready to start a large remodel. I want a freestanding acrylic bath tub. I don't want a spa tub.....just a good quality tub. The pri... Read More
    Comment
debbysotherstuff started a discussion
best wood for kitchen cabinets? - What are the best choices for durable woods that will have a tighter grain and maintain a brown stain color over time. Alder was pointed ou... Read More
    5 Comments
debbysotherstuff started a discussion
    2 Comments