80 Posts
debgaines started a discussion
Wall storage system - How do you make the wall storage system?
    Comment
debgaines started a discussion
Wow that's a deep counter - How deep is the counter with the sink?
    Comment
debgaines started a discussion
Needing shade for my front door - I'm needing to shade/protect my front door that is on the north side of our home because it gets strong afternoon sun. I'm considering addin... Read More
    6 Comments
debgaines started a discussion
    1 Comment
debgaines started a discussion
    2 Comments
debgaines started a discussion
Tree distance from porch? - How far is the tree from the porch & what kind is it? Thanks
1 Like    1 Comment
debgaines started a discussion
Tops of pergola beams - Are the tops of the beams covered with metal? Thank you- love this look!
    2 Comments
debgaines started a discussion
    1 Comment
debgaines started a discussion
    1 Comment
debgaines started a discussion
What are the small trees on either side of the archway? - I'm looking for plants about that tall for my northside
1 Like    2 Comments
Show More Events...