6 Posts
debhamel started a discussion
Where can I find the cabinet pulls? - Were your cabinet pulls custom made, or can I find them out there? And it appears that all of the pulls are the same dimension, is that cor... Read More
    3 Comments
debhamel started a discussion
How heavy is this sink? - I am looking for a vessel sink for a floating vanity- how heavy is this sink?
    Comment
debhamel started a discussion
How heavy is this sink? - I will be placing a vessel sink on top of a floating vanity- so need to have a grasp on the weight of this before purchasing. Thanks.
    1 Comment
debhamel started a discussion
    Comment
debhamel started a discussion
Where did you get the thick wood shelves from? - The shelves are beautiful and unique- as is the counter top... We have an order a similar color cabinet. Thanks in advance...beautiful wor... Read More
    Comment
debhamel started a discussion
Reclaimed wood door question - Where can I purchase a reclaimed wood door that would hang on sliders? In addition, is there somewhere I can also purchase similar doors wi... Read More
    3 Comments