25 Posts
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
countertop product - What is the name of the countertop material?
    Comment
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
stair railing material - What material is used?
    1 Comment
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
    Comment
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
    2 Comments
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
Recliner? - Does this lie flat?
    1 Comment
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
Wall Color - What color paint was used on the walls?
    Comment
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
Paint Color - I love the color of the walls. What is the paint brand and color used?
    Comment
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
Professional needed tampa fl area. - Hello, I am searching for a professional that can help build a fireplace/tv surround on a tall wall. Wall is 18ft. I have attached a photo... Read More
    Comment
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
TRAVERTINE PAVER INSTALLATION FOR POOL DECK - Can anybody recommend an installer that can do french pattern travertine install on a pool deck in the Tampa/St.Pete/Brandon Area? We are st... Read More
    Comment
Deborah Murphy started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...