11 Posts
degarthy started a discussion
Renovation of Kitchen - Questions Regarding Backsplash and Couters - My kitchen (generally) was originally renovated in 2003. Since then, I decided to at least have the cabinets painted (misty blue) because th... Read More
    52 Comments
degarthy started a discussion
Suggestions on color and type of tile for balcony. - I have replaced my furniture with a more contemporary style and looking to get rid of this old tile. Am considering slate (grayish/ bluish c... Read More
    4 Comments
degarthy started a discussion
Window Installations - low E2 vs. E3 - I live in a condominium and am on the Board. We have selected the vendor and product for the window installations, but are trying to make a ... Read More
    16 Comments
degarthy started a discussion
Counter depth refrigerator recommendations - Looking to purchase a stainless steel (counter depth), not built-in refrigerator. Looking for experiences with Samsung, LG and Kitchenaid as... Read More
    11 Comments
degarthy started a discussion
Need help for my bathroom - I have a very small bathroom (master) that is going to be renovated. The general contractor and his team are recommending the following: 1. ... Read More
2 Likes    196 Comments
degarthy started a discussion
Small Bathroom: Mirror selection - Covering Wall or 2 separate mirrors - I have a small (master) bathroom that currently has a mirror that covers the entire wall over the vanity. Have been considering replacing th... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
degarthy started a discussion
Placement of Sconces as part of bathroom renovation - As a part of a bathroom upgrade, I would like to install the following in my bathroom: two mirrors and sconces on both sides. I have electri... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
degarthy started a discussion
Need suggestions on approaches to remodeling this bathroom - I am in the process of planning for a bathroom remodel for 2015 and am developing my budget for the same. The changes I intend to make are a... Read More
    2 Comments
degarthy started a discussion
Need help locating a local contractor that can acquire this wood. - Trying to complete the transfer from carpeting to hardwood in my bedrooms (and closet). The images show the hardwood in the kitchen, living ... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
degarthy started a discussion
Small Kitchen Question - I have this rich hardwood floor in a relatively small condo (1700 sq feet; 2 bedroom). With the exception of 1 bedroom, we have hardwood thr... Read More
    26 Comments
Show More Events...