59 Posts
Rochel G started a discussion
Faucet - What brand and model is the closer faucet ?
    1 Comment
Rochel G started a discussion
Mixing wood floors - How terrible is it to mix two separate woods on floors? I have an open kitchen to the dinette and will be choosing a vinyl flooring for the ... Read More
    42 Comments
Rochel G started a discussion
Grout color - Dark grout or white?? The walls are white The second bathroom I have the same dilemma- it's tea chest brown by SW with a taupey floor tile a... Read More
    17 Comments
Rochel G started a discussion
Love this color! But what??? - Which color would be similar to the creamy white that is on the wall in the room? TIA!
    5 Comments
Rochel G started a discussion
Tiles - What size are the wall tiles please?
    2 Comments
Rochel G started a discussion
Need help choosing a green and creamy white - So I painted my kids bathroom soothing green tea by glidden and it looks very muddy next to the bedroom on the side of it, which is cucumber... Read More
    30 Comments
Rochel G started a discussion
Crazy wall colors?! Hubby says looks like kindergarten :-0 - Hi, So this is a new construction home and Therefore a blank slate. I really wanted to do orange in my dining room and I chose Benjamin Moor... Read More
    86 Comments
Rochel G started a discussion
Paint colors - What is the name of the paint colors for the walls and wainscoting?
    Comment
Rochel G started a discussion
Color - I'm painting my living room and I have one wall that will be deep plum and the other walls I want to do in a warm grey /Griege , but the cum... Read More
    12 Comments
Rochel G started a discussion
Wall tile - What size is the wall tile?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...