9 Posts
dgluck13 started a discussion
Cabinet Pulls Help! - Hi, I am looking for suggestions for cabinet pulls for my kitchen. I think I like pulls throughout, instead of pulls and knobs. My kitchen ... Read More
    17 Comments
dgluck13 started a discussion
Cabinet Pulls Help! - Hi, I am looking for suggestions for cabinet pulls for my kitchen. I think I like pulls throughout, instead of pulls and knobs. My kitchen ... Read More
    1 Comment
dgluck13 started a discussion
Countertops - Please share info of product on countertops-material and name please. Thanks.
    1 Comment
dgluck13 started a discussion
Counter - What is the counter made of and name of it. Thanks
    Comment
dgluck13 started a discussion
    Comment
dgluck13 started a discussion
Vanity size - Hi, what is the size of this vanity? And where is it from? Thanks
    Comment
dgluck13 started a discussion
Front Door Help! - Hi All, I'm trying to pick a fiberglass front door for my house under construction pictured below. I really have no idea what style to go f... Read More
    6 Comments
dgluck13 started a discussion
    1 Comment
dgluck13 started a discussion
    1 Comment