13 Posts
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Feedback on Primary Bath Design - We are about to embark on a redesign of our current primary bath. I like this direction proposed by our architect the best, but I have some ... Read More
    28 Comments
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Help me decide on my kitchen countertops! - I'm driving myself crazy trying to make a decision on the countertops for my kitchen. Here are some of the factors I'm trying to weigh as I ... Read More
    7 Comments
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Help me decide on my countertops! - I'm driving myself crazy trying to make a decision on the countertops for my kitchen. Here are some of the factors I'm trying to weigh as I ... Read More
    20 Comments
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Help me find a quartz or quartzite look alike - I am looking for a stone slab that has a nice white base, but a lot of movement and interest with greys, golds, beige and black. I have a fo... Read More
    16 Comments
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Granite or Quartz that looks like soapstone? - Help! I'm having my countertops templated on Friday and need to make a decision! I am going for the modern farmhouse look, and love the look... Read More
4 Likes    27 Comments
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Adding a bath to the second floor - I'm considering purchasing an investment property - 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, but the catch is that the 2 baths are on the 1st floor and basement... Read More
    2 Comments
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Need help with IKEA kitchen layout - So, I have played around with the kitchen design tool from IKEA and have come close to the design I think will work best. A couple of questi... Read More
    25 Comments
Julie Halloran started a discussion
General Contractor question - I am renovating a condo at a ski mountain 2 hours from my house, so I need to use a GC to manage the project. My question is: approximately ... Read More
    3 Comments
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Tile help for bathroom - I'm in the process of buying a condo with a very small master bath. I would like to rip out the 'bathfitters' shower area and tile the whole... Read More
    1 Comment
Julie Halloran started a discussion
Is this couch too small? - We had our Restoration Hardware couch delivered this afternoon and my husband and I are disagreeing on whether it is the right size for the ... Read More
    25 Comments
Show More Events...