35 Posts
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
2 Likes    Comment
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Pedestal piece - Where can I purchase this pedestal
    Comment
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Art sculptures - Where can I purchase some of these art pieces?
    1 Comment
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Patio - Where can I purchase this coffee table and greenery ??
    Comment
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Love the rug where can I purchase - Where can I purchase the rug
    Comment
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Rug love it - Where can I purchase
    Comment
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Rug for foyer - Where can I purchase this rug ?
    Comment
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Barstools - Can you tell me where to get the barstools
1 Like    Comment
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Swing bed - Can you have black ropes on this bed with a black frame and white cushion ? With pillows what size can you get it in
    3 Comments
Lynda Biggs started a discussion
Chairs - Can you tell me what these chairs are and how I can purchase Lynda
    Comment
Show More Events...