16 Posts
dlipetz started a discussion
Rug? - Where can I find this rug?
2 Likes    3 Comments
dlipetz started a discussion
Rug? - Where can I buy?
2 Likes    Comment
dlipetz started a discussion
Nighstands still for sale? - If, so, what r the dimensions? Thanks Kim
    1 Comment
dlipetz started a discussion
Color of medicine cabinets - Love this bathroom! Can't see the medicine cabinets. What color r they? Also, is color on the wall just lighter shade of cabinet color? Th... Read More
    Comment
dlipetz started a discussion
Ceiling paint? - Is the ceiling white or a lighter shade of grey? Love love the color!
1 Like    1 Comment
dlipetz started a discussion
Paint - What color is the paint?
1 Like    Comment
dlipetz started a discussion
Bedding? - What is the bedding?
    1 Comment
dlipetz started a discussion
Paint color - What is paint color used with stone?
    1 Comment
dlipetz started a discussion
Design question, please help! - So I think we have decided on this tile. However, the closest dealer to us with Chapter 16 in their showroom is almost 2 hours away! I hav... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
dlipetz started a discussion
Medicine cabinet - Where did you get medicine cabinet
    1 Comment
Show More Events...