9 Posts
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
LIGHT IN MASTER BATHROOM - Good Afternoon I hope you can help me. We just remodeled our master bathroom. and I need advice as to the size Chandelier to order for the... Read More
    11 Comments
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
Crystorma Lighting 9806-CH Allure Electric Modern Chandelier in Chrome - Good Morning I love this beautiful Chandelier. However, I need a black shade. Does this beautiful Chandelier have a color choice for the ... Read More
    7 Comments
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
dmk658 - I would like to order a sample of this paper. Are samples available and if samples are available from whom can I order a sample?
    1 Comment
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
Beautiful kitchen! Are the countertops "Summerhill" by Cambria? - Can you please tell me what you used for the backsplash? Thank you.
3 Likes    3 Comments
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
    1 Comment
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
Does this beautiful kitchen tile come in larger size? - Tile Mural -Peonies Dressed in White Backsplash kitchen tile
1 Like    1 Comment
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
    1 Comment
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
    1 Comment
Donna Kornmeyer started a discussion
Love this tub & fixture. Can you please give me the name/manufacturer - Beautiful bathroom. Would love to know details on this bathroom (i.e., where can I look at tile used in this bathroom? Who manufactures th... Read More
    2 Comments