22 Posts
donnaing started a discussion
Short rods - I have 4 windows in my sunroom that are together. I want to hang one drapery panel on each side. I don't want Long Rod going across window. ... Read More
    3 Comments
donnaing started a discussion
Too much of one color - In a new-build I painted living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom spiced vinegar. There is just too much of this color. Wanted to do a ... Read More
    2 Comments
donnaing started a discussion
need help with kitchen chairs - I have dark brown leather Parsons chairs in my kitchen And I would like a change.I have looked at the kosas Rattan chairs from Overstock.Sor... Read More
    1 Comment
donnaing started a discussion
gable pediments - Does anyone have gable pediments? I don't want to go too big or small. Roof pitch is 7/12. House is a rancher. 3 peaks. The one I am concern... Read More
    1 Comment
donnaing started a discussion
basement poles - My basement was just finished and walls are a tan. 3 poles have been boxed out to look like columns. Trim in basement is white . Should colu... Read More
    2 Comments
donnaing started a discussion
hardware help - Can I use rod hardware on upper kitchen cabiners with cup hardware on bottom. Brushed chrome. I think it looks fine but I read that the rods... Read More
    1 Comment
donnaing started a discussion
cell blind color - Getting ready to install cell shades. Need advise as to color. Walls are medium gold and window trim, baseboards and fire place mantel are w... Read More
    1 Comment
donnaing started a discussion
sofa quality - Found a tufted back sofa I love but the brand concerns me. Does anyone have a craftmaster sofa and are you happy with the quality?
    Comment
donnaing started a discussion
molding on baseboard - Should you have quarter round on bottom of baseboard? I have hardwoods and builder only installed baseboard.
    3 Comments
donnaing started a discussion
backsplash ideas - Picked venetian gold granite that does have alot of gold, brown and black. Actual color is amber yellow but not real popular everywhere. Any... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...