4 Posts
donna murphy started a discussion
I just looked up the End Grain Chopping Board, the price is now $44.95; $5.00 shipping. Just thought you would want to know.
    Comment
donna murphy started a discussion
Help with responding to my original thread - I have tried several times to respond as suggestions come in and I get the "message rejected" note that says if I want to respond ... Read More
    2 Comments
donna murphy started a discussion
Thoughts on subway tile going up entire wall - I think I finally learned to post pics, fingers crossed. Please look at window wall and tell me what you think about my taking the subway ti... Read More
    63 Comments
donna murphy started a discussion
Atlanta granite fabricator suggestions? - Ready to select granite/soapstone. Reluctant to use who my contractor suggested as I haven't been impressed with most of his subs. I don't k... Read More
    3 Comments