8 Posts
drjacobs86 started a discussion
Help w/ exterior paint scheme with Red roof - We want to paint our home but trying to be economical and not replace the gutters. Trim and gutters are a creamy white/ yellowish color and ... Read More
    18 Comments
drjacobs86 started a discussion
Tile/ Wallpaper Selection for Fun guest bath - My husband is renovating our hall/guest bath and I want something fun. The green vanity is staying in b/c it's a narrow space. We need a new... Read More
    1 Comment
drjacobs86 started a discussion
Need BOLD paint color to make art pop - This formal sitting room is a work in progress. I’d love a bold color to make art pop. Should I do accent wall or whole room? Couch is a mi... Read More
    18 Comments
drjacobs86 started a discussion
Need help choosing Kitchen lighting!! - Our kitchen is a work in progress. We have brushed gold hardware, faucet and pot filler and will install white herringbone marble tile. We o... Read More
    6 Comments
drjacobs86 started a discussion
Wall and Fireplace Paint Color Suggestions - I need some help with choosing my wall and fireplace colors for my TV room attached to my kitchen. It's a work in progress. The kitchen is m... Read More
1 Like    28 Comments
drjacobs86 started a discussion
Mismatched Gold Kitchen Accessories- Does this matter? - We are nearing the end of our kitchen renovation. We will have white and gray marble counter tops. Im having difficulty finding matching bra... Read More
    11 Comments
drjacobs86 started a discussion
Rug Size Dilemma/ Coffee Table Suggestions - We have a rectangular shaped living room and Im having a hard time choosing a rug and coffee table. As you will see from the picture, I cent... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
drjacobs86 started a discussion
Need paint color help for den with leather couches - I need recommendations for paint colors for the wall and the fireplace. We will have 2 leather couches like the one below in the room. The ... Read More
    3 Comments