24 Posts
dsims013 started a discussion
sideboard - Love this room! Can you share the source of the sideboard on the back wall?
    1 Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
Flooring - Can you please share the details of this beautiful floor?
1 Like    1 Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
wallpaper (please please please!) - Hello, I've been looking for this wallpaper for months now. Can you please, please tell me where I can find it?
    1 Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
wallpaper (please please please!) - Hello, I've been looking for this wallpaper for months now. Can you please, please tell me where I can find it?
    Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
paint colors, dresser, and tent - Precious nursery! Would you be so kind as to share the paint color used on the wall and ceiling, as well as the dresser and tent sources?
    1 Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
vanity and mirror - Beautiful design! Would you mind sharing the sources for the vanity and mirror? I'd greatly appreciate it!
    Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
table and end chairs - Love your work! You're so talented! Can you share the details of the table and end chairs?
    Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
ceiling - Hello, what wallpaper was used on the ceiling?
    Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
artwork - Great work! Where can I purchase this piece?
    Comment
dsims013 started a discussion
wallpaper - Great work! Was wallpaper used on the walls? If so, what is the brand information and where can I purchase? Thank you.
1 Like    3 Comments
Show More Events...