20 Posts
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - I really like the screened in porch. Can you tell me who built it?
    Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - could you please tell me who did the deck & screened in porch?
    Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - I really like the tile floor. Can you tell me the brand and various tile names used?
1 Like    1 Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - The fence is nice. Can you tell me the height of it and who built it?
    1 Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - What is the cost of the stacked stone wall?
    Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - Where can I get a stone desk like the one in the bedroom?
    Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - Where can I purchase the chairs and chaise lounge that are in the bedroom and what is the fabric?
    1 Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - Where did you get the lamps?
    Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - Are the cabinets cream or white?
    Comment
LadyD started a discussion
LadyD - I love the fireplace mantel with shell design! Where can I get it! It would be perfect for my family room!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...