6 Posts
easpurk started a discussion
Help water warping on underside of laminate cohntertop in kitchen - Not sure what to do, I have laminate countertops in the kitchen and a rather shallow sink bowl. I find that when I wash oversized items I ea... Read More
    1 Comment
easpurk started a discussion
How to arrange furniture in new family room- open floor plan. - This is a view of my new family room, the first 3 pictures taken from the kitchen facing out, the last from the foyer looking in. I have thr... Read More
    29 Comments
easpurk started a discussion
Curtains? - Are they custom made?
    1 Comment
easpurk started a discussion
New house, pretty small with open floor plan...ideas? - This is what my new house will look like except the cabinets will be different, SS appliances and there will be light carpet on the family r... Read More
    14 Comments
easpurk started a discussion
Little boys room color ideas? - In our new house my sons room is pretty small, 9x11 with these slanted ceilings. The room will get a lot of afternoon sunlight. Any ideas fo... Read More
    7 Comments
easpurk started a discussion
Wall color? - What is the wall color in the back? Thanks
    1 Comment