7 Posts
eestewar started a discussion
Round or rectangular table for kitchen space? - Hi looking to fill this space with either a rectangualr table or round. table in the pic is just our dining room table to see
1 Like    8 Comments
eestewar started a discussion
What to put next to fireplace - Hi just moved and i need to put something next to o fireplace. the space is pretty deep too. im thinking if i do two tall cabinets the one ... Read More
    5 Comments
eestewar started a discussion
Gray bathroom cabinet color - Hi ! looking for a pretty light to medium gray paint color for daughters jj bathroom. They will have light gray marble countertops and white... Read More
    1 Comment
eestewar started a discussion
Need help picking a tile - Anyone have a great tile they used that is a marble look in a light gray? not too busy. I want to do something that isnt marble ( bc its har... Read More
    5 Comments
eestewar started a discussion
Which look for dining room - Hi which look do you prefer? I like both but can’t decide. So our table is dark dark brown and chairs are upholstered off white. thinking t... Read More
    Comment
eestewar started a discussion
Replicating this kitchen question - Hi, We are replicating this kitchen in our new home. Would you change anything? Gold hardware vs silver? Backsplash in bar area? Any ideas? ... Read More
    11 Comments
eestewar started a discussion
How can I break up the brown in the house? - How could I break up the brown of this house? Also could I Brock in the columns( not a fan)
    3 Comments