10 Posts
egb72 started a discussion
Chandelier over DR table - There is no recepticle for electricity over my DR table. A plug is about 10 feet away. I'd like to hang a chandelier. Need suggestions as to... Read More
    2 Comments
egb72 started a discussion
porcelain slabs - Has anyone used or looked into using porcelain slabs as walls for the shower instead of tiles? Do they come in large sizes (4 x 8 or larger)... Read More
    3 Comments
egb72 started a discussion
dark DR want light over table - I have no light over the DR table. Want to hang a chandelier, but no wires in ceiling. Also need to light up room as well.
    5 Comments
egb72 started a discussion
what is wrong with popcorn ceilings? - My home has popcorn ceilings. what is wrong with them as decor?
    13 Comments
egb72 started a discussion
are traditional white pedestal sinks passe? - I have a small, narrow bathroom (railroad?) shower, sink and toilet all on same wall. The shower is small. To enlarge shower, I need to make... Read More
    7 Comments
egb72 started a discussion
need help with kitchen cabinet knobs - I love my granite for countertops-- smerelda rosa-- I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to make matching knobs for my cabinets... Read More
    3 Comments
egb72 started a discussion
need kitchen countertop advice - Redoing a kitch. This is the second time I will be redoing one. I REALLY like all the marble choices out there. First kitch had granite so f... Read More
    1 Comment
egb72 started a discussion
using glass blocks in kitch - has anyone ever seen or used clear glass blocks as a back splash for a kitchen? I want to bring in as much light as possible but can only lo... Read More
    5 Comments
egb72 started a discussion
does faucet come out of wall or from countertop? - Can't tell from pic what the faucet is like. Can you help?
    1 Comment
egb72 started a discussion
Front to back LR/DR combo-- fireplace problem - long front to back living room /dining room. Problem is a fireplace in the middle of the long outside wall is room's focal point. If furnitu... Read More
    Comment