6 Posts
emwallace25 started a discussion
Can new flooring be installed years before remodel? - I am removing part of a wall between my kitchen and dining room. Doing so will leave a channel of missing flooring between the kitchen and ... Read More
    10 Comments
emwallace25 started a discussion
Curious about laundry - What are the dimensions of the laundry space? How did you allow access for water shutoff and dryer vent cleaning? Thanks!
    1 Comment
emwallace25 started a discussion
Laundry dimensions and details? - I am planning a similar laundry cabinet (with pivoting doors!) but have struggled with the proper space needed for venting, etc. Do you kno... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
emwallace25 started a discussion
    1 Comment
emwallace25 started a discussion
Laundry Room/Area - I just bought a 1,098 sq. foot 1950s bungalow in Southern California (raised foundation & attic space) with a space for a washer in the ... Read More
    4 Comments
emwallace25 started a discussion
Bay Window with Egress - I need to replace a bay window (thanks to the termites who ate it) and I have been told by the window installer that it can't be an even swa... Read More
    11 Comments