7 Posts
Faatima Evans started a discussion
Vetrazzo Thershold - I can't seem to find a company that just sales the thresholds. Can you tell me how were you able to find a company?
    1 Comment
Faatima Evans started a discussion
bathtub - Can you tell us whats the name/brand of the bathtub?
    Comment
Faatima Evans started a discussion
love the tub - What's the brand name of the bathtub?
2 Likes    Comment
Faatima Evans started a discussion
I'm having the hardest time finding a General Contractors in the Detroit area.
    Comment
Faatima Evans started a discussion
CliqStudios Slow designer - Waiting for CliqStudios Designer 2nd draft, turn around time is extremely sloooowwwww... anyone else having to wait days for drafts?
    2 Comments
Faatima Evans started a discussion
I was just quoted $15,922 for ceiling plaster work and paint. - My husband and I are doing some upgrades to our home within the next 60 days. one of the items will be our front room has crack in the plast... Read More
    10 Comments
Faatima Evans started a discussion
My husband and I are currently searching for quality kitchen Cabinets. Every brand I research seems to have bad reviews. Feeling so overwhe... Read More
    Comment