15 Posts
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Ficus Elastica Burgundy Rubber Plant - Hello, I’ve had my ficus plant for a few years now. Despite my neglect, the plant has persevered. I’m trying very hard to bring back my plan... Read More
    Comment
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Hoya Kerrii - Black Spots - Hello, My Hoya Kerrii started off as one of those cute leaf in a pot type plants that are usually not known to grow. To my surprise, it has ... Read More
    3 Comments
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
State of Fiddle Leaf Fig - I have had my fiddle leaf fig for about four years now. I haven’t always been the best plant mom, though I have always made the effort to wa... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Mold on soil? - Hi! This morning I noticed two yellow/tan circles in one of my heirloom tomato pots. It looked like mold. There was also some white substanc... Read More
    1 Comment
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Hi. I purchased a herringbone prayer plant in February. It was doing really well at my house. It was growing tons and was really happy. Late... Read More
    1 Comment
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Name this trailing darling! - HI! Please name this cute little trailing plant. Please and thank you! :)
    12 Comments
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Please name this plant! - Hi! Saw this beautiful plant at the Los Angeles Flower Mart - am wondering if somebody could tell me the name of it! Please and thank you!
    1 Comment
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Please name this plant! - Hi! Does anyone know the name of this beautiful plant? Please and thank you! :)
    2 Comments
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Prayer plant help - Hi! I am struggling with my prayer plant. My plant had been doing very well, growing all the time, showcasing beautiful leaves. Recently, al... Read More
    5 Comments
fancyapplesauce started a discussion
Name this plant! - Hi! I saw this lovely plant on Instagram and would love to know what it is. Please and thank you!
1 Like    6 Comments
Show More Events...