5 Posts
fittiger started a discussion
Color - Can you identify the color chosen for the siding?
    Comment
fittiger started a discussion
Need help choosing exterior paint colors - I installed new windows and don't like the white with the beige paint. I'm also looking to modernize the appearance of the house and was th... Read More
    31 Comments
fittiger started a discussion
Kitchen Size - What are the dimensions of these kitchen walls?
1 Like    1 Comment
fittiger started a discussion
Help with landscaping - I need to improve the curb appeal of my home. I have a black thumb so looking for easy low maintenance. Thanks for any advice. Oh yeah,... Read More
    3 Comments
fittiger started a discussion
Cabinet Color Help - Moved into a new house and need help updating my kitchen to a more contemporary style. The walls are a neutral gray, floor a cream color an... Read More
    15 Comments