4 Posts
MM Glaze started a discussion
California Faucet Reviews? - I am trying to make a purchasing decision on my kitchen faucet, hot water dispenser, soap dispenser and compactor button. While I can find m... Read More
    Comment
MM Glaze started a discussion
Kitchen finish for faucet - Trying to figure out what finish I should get for my new kitchen faucet, hot water dispenser and soap dispenser. My appliances and sink are ... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
MM Glaze started a discussion
Door Hardware: Skimp or pay more? - I am replacing all the door handles in my house (18 total). I really like the Emtek Lariat in oil rubbed bronze. However, it is about $130 a... Read More
    11 Comments
MM Glaze started a discussion
Update Kitchen - I'm looking to update my kitchen but am having trouble deciding what would have the most bang and if I could only do a one or two things wha... Read More
    14 Comments