13 Posts
grevay started a discussion
Susan Vayda, lcpc - More information about the Cooper fireplace please.
    Comment
grevay started a discussion
Did you make or purchase this hat tree? - Did you make or purchase this hat tree?
    Comment
grevay started a discussion
Refinishing Home Decorators Collection Double Vanity - I have a 10 year old double vanity from Home Decorators. I believe that it is engineered wood but not sure. I would like to refinish it to a... Read More
    Comment
grevay started a discussion
Kitchen backsplash - Do you have this in a linear tile pattern?
1 Like    Comment
grevay started a discussion
I need help finding moraccan/mosaic style antifatigue mat/runner. - I would like to find a moraccan/mosaic style antifatigue floor mat, something more like a runner in length.
    Comment
grevay started a discussion
    2 Comments
grevay started a discussion
paint that is similar to mahogany - I'm looking for a paint that is similar to mahogany to paint my exterior steel door. Suggestions?
    1 Comment
grevay started a discussion
steel front door - Are there any good colors to apply to a steel exterior door that emulate wood? I tried faux wood staining my door and it looked great for 1... Read More
    2 Comments
grevay started a discussion
Suggestions regarding sources for wood exterior doors with glazed windows.
    2 Comments
Show More Events...