5 Posts
hechthouse started a discussion
What is the height of this item? is it 17 or 14.25? - Description includes conflicting information -- says both 17" and 14.25"
1 Like    1 Comment
hechthouse started a discussion
how much clearance (distance from wall) for soaking tub? - We are planning a bathroom in which we would like to have a soaking tub. At the moment we are thinking of putting it parallel to a wall, wit... Read More
    5 Comments
hechthouse started a discussion
tin ceiling and associated design issues for Victorian kitchen - I got some wonderful advice weeks (months?) ago from you folks when I was trying to decide on kitchen layout. I am back now with a provision... Read More
    4 Comments
hechthouse started a discussion
Kitchen design issue: how to get more natural light; and whether to add island - I would love to have some advice on our kitchen. This thing is a candidate for an episode of This Old House. The house itself is Victorian w... Read More
    36 Comments
hechthouse started a discussion
exterior colors for this Victorian house? - We recently moved into this Victorian house (the yellow one in the middle) and are trying to decide on colors for the outside. The roof will... Read More
    7 Comments